1,139 Short-term Apartments for rent in Schaumburg, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Schaumburg Accessible Apartments (7)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Garages (27)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Parking (29)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Pools (56)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (58)
- Schaumburg Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Schaumburg Furnished Apartments (2)
- Schaumburg Luxury Apartments (64)
- Schaumburg Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Hoffman Estates Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rolling Meadows Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bloomingdale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Itasca Short-term Apartments (2)
- Elk Grove Village Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palatine Short-term Apartments (2)
- Glendale Heights Short-term Apartments (3)
- Arlington Heights Short-term Apartments (7)
- Carol Stream Short-term Apartments (2)
- Bartlett Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Schaumburg?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Schaumburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Schaumburg?
Do you like shopping? Then you'll love Schaumburg. This suburb of Chicago is home to the largest mall in Illinois, and in fact, one of the largest malls in the entire country. The Woodfield Mall attracts more than 27 million visitors every year.
Schaumburg is a village in Cook County, which is located about 28 miles northwest of the city of Chicago. Until the first subdivision and then Woodfield Mall were built, Schaumburg was just a rural town outside Chicago. But the first rule of the 'burbs seems to be that if you build it, they will come. People started flocking to the easy life in the suburbs, and the influx hasn't since slowed down. Today, Schaumburg isn't just known for its mall; now it’s a town with a world-class library and easy access to the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Schaumburg? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Schaumburg takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.