1,374 Apartments for rent in Palatine, IL with Pools
- Palatine Accessible Apartments (2)
- Palatine Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Palatine Apartments with Garages (7)
- Palatine Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Palatine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Palatine Apartments with Parking (13)
- Palatine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Palatine Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Palatine Luxury Apartments (13)
- Palatine Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Pools (2)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (16)
- Deer Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Pools (4)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Pools (56)
- Hoffman Estates Apartments with Pools (3)
- Prospect Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Pools (7)
- Wheeling Apartments with Pools (4)
- Elk Grove Village Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Palatine?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Palatine?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palatine?
"My kind of town, Chicago is. My kind of people, too, People who smile at you." (My Kind of Town, Frank Sinatra)
Chicago is a world-class city that is home to more than 2 million people and that’s just in the city itself. When you count all of the surrounding suburbs, there are over 9 million people who choose to live here. If you've decided that the city itself is too busy or too expensive that’s when its time to check out the burbs. Palatine is a village in northwest Cook County that is definitely worth a second look for folks interested in settling into the good life--because who doesn't want to?
Having trouble with Craigslist Palatine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Palatine means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Palatine could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.