2,438 Apartments for rent in Oak Park, IL with Pools
- Oak Park Accessible Apartments (4)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (15)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Oak Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Oak Park Apartments with Parking (25)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Oak Park Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Oak Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- River Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Melrose Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Chicago Apartments with Pools (484)
- La Grange Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lincolnwood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Pools (3)
- Western Springs Apartments with Pools (2)
- Niles Apartments with Pools (1)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Oak Park?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Oak Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oak Park?
The list of notable residents from Oak Park is impressive by anyone's standards. On that list are two of the worlds great legends: Frank Lloyd Wright and Ernest Hemingway.
Do you want to live in a town that has less than 53,000 people? Not enough? What if it's friendly and welcoming, close to a major city and a strong history of culture and refinement? If so then Oak Park is an outstanding choice. With a reputation for being a city where the population reads like a Who's Who guide, this city has all of the benefits of city life without the hassles. You will find places like the Frank Lloyd Wright house and botanical gardens that will impress visitors as well as outstanding local bars and restaurants to impress yourself.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oak Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Oak Park means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Oak Park could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.