165 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Mount Prospect, IL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mount Prospect (4)
- Mount Prospect Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Parking (12)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Pools (5)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Mount Prospect Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mount Prospect Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mount Prospect (6)
- Prospect Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Des Plaines 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Arlington Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Wheeling 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Elk Grove Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Rolling Meadows 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Buffalo Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bensenville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Park Ridge 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Glenview 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Mount Prospect?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Mount Prospect?
How expensive are studio apartments in Mount Prospect?
American Idol Season 9 winner, Lee DeWyze, was inspired to sing while attending Prospect High School. Not impressed? Well, Simon Cowell was, at least.
With a population of just over 53,000, Mount Prospect is home to a community of diverse cultures. Today, that city is renowned for its combination of many nationalities, award-winning educational institutions, churches, thriving firms, shopping centers, and highly rated fire and police departments -- all this in one package that is Mount Prospect. Like most towns in the United States, most people in Mount Prospect use private vehicles to get to work and around the city. However, there is also the option of using public transit to commute to work -- primarily by riding the train. Mount Prospect's real estate is essentially made up of medium sized (3-4 bedroom) to large (5+ bedroom) single family homes and apartment complexes. Rents here are currently lower in price than 77.9% of Illinois neighborhoods. The amazingly low vacancy rate is testimony enough that owning property or living in a house for rent in Mount Prospect is an amazing experience. With a low crime rate, good schools and college-educated neighbors who encourage others by their own achievements, homes here are in high demand.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mount Prospect? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Mount Prospect are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Mount Prospect near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Mount Prospect that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.