883 Apartments for rent in La Grange Park, IL with Washer-Dryers
- La Grange Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- La Grange Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- La Grange Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- La Grange Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- La Grange Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- La Grange Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Grange Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Grange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Riverside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lyons Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Forest Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Melrose Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Berwyn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Oakbrook Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- River Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in La Grange Park?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in La Grange Park?
"When you move from a neighborhood, you are suddenly reminded of how many friends you have and how much you like them." John Williams, WGN Radio Host / Resident
Located in Cook County, Illinois, La Grange Park is a small village with a population of 13,579 and is a suburb of Chicago. It is right up the alley of those who are looking for a unique community to call home. Did you know there is an interesting story behind the incorporation of La Grange Park? It was incorporated in 1892 when the residents of the area got fed up with the activities of Pete Swanson, who set up an illegal tavern in the community. By incorporation, they were able to exercise control over such activities and control the development of the area. Are you looking for a specific type of apartment for rent in La Grange Park? Even if you are searching for rental condos, apartments with paid utilities or an apartment complex, we have the information to help make your search easier. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in La Grange Park offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in La Grange Park. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in La Grange Park can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.