154 Apartments for Rent in Niles, IL with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Niles (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Niles (1)
- Niles Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Niles Apartments with Garages (2)
- Niles Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Niles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Niles Apartments with Parking (3)
- Niles Apartments with Pools (2)
- Niles Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Niles Furnished Apartments (1)
- Niles Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Glenview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Norridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Skokie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Wilmette Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Winnetka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Northbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Niles?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Niles?
If you can’t get to Italy to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, you can see almost the next best thing: a replica of it in its sister city, Niles, Illinois. The Leaning Tower of Niles was seen in the opening shots of the movie “Wayne’s World” and is a kitschy little attraction in the midst of this northwestern suburb of Chicago.
Niles is a suburb that is on the western edge of Chicago. The entire Chicago area combines the cosmopolitan excitement of a big city with the small-town charm of the Midwest. Niles, like Chicago, is ethnically diverse and celebrates all of the expressions of the varied cultures that make up the city, especially through restaurants, art and music. Considering that Niles is part of the metro Chicagoland area, which can be pretty expensive, finding a Chicago suburb that is affordable is quite a bonus. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Niles offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Niles. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Niles can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.