194 Apartments in Harwood Heights
- Harwood Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Parking (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Harwood Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Harwood Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- River Grove Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Maywood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Skokie Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Forest Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Glenview Apartments with Gyms (5)
Working together with nearby city Norridge, the residents of Harwood Heights take full advantage of the benefits of all that Chicago has to offer. The two communities share a park district and a library, while maintaining their own separate identities.
The 8,297 residents who live in this thriving place commonly referred to as the Village, thoroughly enjoy the shopping centers, recreation facilities, and of course the abundance of restaurants. This thriving community has just about everything you could possibly need. Hungry? No problem! There are plenty of choices sure to satisfy any appetite. From Eli's Cheesecake to Pepe's Mexican restaurant, the choice is yours. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Harwood Heights renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.