491 Apartments for rent in Elmwood Park, IL with Parking
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Elmwood Park Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Elmwood Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- River Grove Apartments with Parking (3)
- River Forest Apartments with Parking (3)
- Oak Park Apartments with Parking (17)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Parking (2)
- Maywood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Melrose Park Apartments with Parking (1)
- Forest Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- Berwyn Apartments with Parking (2)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Parking (6)
- Cicero Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Elmwood Park?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Elmwood Park?
Archaeologists have found evidence of Paleo-Indian Settlements in Elmwood Park, showing that it's been a settled town for more than 14,000 years -- making it officially "The Oldest Continually Inhabited Village" in the Chicago region.
Just Northwest of Chicago proper is Elmwood Park, a small village with about 25,000 residents. Elmwood Park is an old community (officially considered the longest-inhabited in the area!) -- but a tight one, with strong community organizations and great public amenities. Elmwood Park was officially incorporated as a village in 1914, and it was incorporated in order to avoid being annexed into Chicago (talk about a way to alienate your neighbors!). The town has tons of great public amenities, like parks, rec centers, libraries and more. The city is beautiful for the area; it was named after a large Elm tree grove, and it continues to have beautiful, marshy swamp terrain in parts -- beautiful, but muddy!
Having trouble with Craigslist Elmwood Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Elmwood Park apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.