223 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Ewa Beach, HI
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ewa Beach (2)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Parking (6)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ewa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Ewa Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ewa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ewa Beach (2)
- Ocean Pointe 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Gentry 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Kapolei 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Waipahu 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Makakilo 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Waipio 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Pearl City 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Waimalu 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Aiea 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ko Olina 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Ewa Beach?
Ewa Beach's name, according to legend, was coined one day when the gods were playing a game called ula maika on the beach; one of the stones rolled astray, which led to the beach being named Ewa, meaning 'astray'.
Ewa Beach, on the western coast of Oahu, has one of the best climates anywhere in Hawaii: hot, sunny and dry, with little annual rainfall to speak of. It is one of the quieter places to live in on Oahu, lacking the touristy feel of places like Waikiki or Honolulu, instead having more of a residential vibe. The beaches are less suitable for swimming due to the presence of a reef close in, but are perfect for surfing and snorkeling, and as such, are less busy than the sandy beaches in other areas along the coast. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Ewa Beach are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Ewa Beach near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Ewa Beach that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.