138 Condos for rent in Vinings, GA
- Vinings Accessible Apartments (2)
- Vinings Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Vinings Apartments with Garages (4)
- Vinings Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Vinings Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Vinings Apartments with Parking (8)
- Vinings Apartments with Pools (8)
- Vinings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Vinings Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Vinings Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Smyrna Condos for Rent (4)
- Atlanta Condos for Rent (96)
- Marietta Condos for Rent (5)
- Sandy Springs Condos for Rent (18)
- Brookhaven Condos for Rent (10)
- North Druid Hills Condos for Rent (2)
- Chamblee Condos for Rent (3)
- Dunwoody Condos for Rent (1)
- North Decatur Condos for Rent (1)
- East Point Condos for Rent (2)
"Be cocky. Walk into the Georgia Dome like you own it." - Mary Lou Retton
Yes, at first glance, you probably misread this city's name as "Viking," but don't worry. You won't have to run from helmet-wearing warriors here, although you may have to worry about helmet-wearing ghosts from the Union Army. Unfortunately, this town was occupied by a few villains back in 1864 during the time of the American Civil War. This may have been why the town was originally called "Crossroad" and even more strikingly called "Paces" back in the days. After being decimated by the Union troops, Paces became Vinings and was totally reconstructed. Although still part of Atlanta, the neighbors refuse to recognize Vinings as a separate entity, so it's just a little old census designated place. Don't let that fool you into thinking there's no fun to be had here, though. Atlanta, eat your heart out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Vinings? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Vinings is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Vinings may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Vinings that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.