140 Condos for rent in North Druid Hills, GA
- North Druid Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (21)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (14)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Parking (20)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (8)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- North Druid Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- North Druid Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
North Druid Hills has a bit of an identity issue. You'll find that many government agencies, shopping plazas and businesses throughout the area use the name Briarcliff instead of North Druid Hills. The local newspaper, the "North Druid Hills-Briarcliff Patch," takes the diplomatic approach, however. It uses both names.
Located in Dekalb County, Georgia, North Druid Hills didn't purposefully become its own community by getting incorporated like most cities and towns. Instead, the U.S. Census Bureau designated it as a separate place just to make counting and classifying easier. The community of Atlanta's north side is home to almost 19,000 people and has three parks, some shopping centers and a commercial district. A bit subdivision heavy, it's an overall nice place to call home but not exactly bursting with arts, culture, or nightlife.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Druid Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in North Druid Hills is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in North Druid Hills may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in North Druid Hills that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.