1,296 Apartments for rent in Flowery Branch, GA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Flowery Branch Accessible Apartments (2)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Garages (9)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Parking (10)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Pools (9)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Flowery Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Flowery Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Oakwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Buford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Braselton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gainesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Hoschton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Auburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Dacula Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Suwanee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Cumming Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Flowery Branch?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Flowery Branch?
The first settlers must have renamed Flowery Branch, GA, because they found its original name too difficult to pronounce. It was either "Anaguluskee," which is a Cherokee word for "flowers on the branch," or "Nattagasska," which means "blossom creek."
Situated on the shores of Lake Lanier, Flowery Branch is as quaint and picturesque as its name. With a population of only about 5,679 people, you will have to search far and wide to find any high-rise apartments in this small town. Instead, what you will find are beautiful historic buildings dating from the 1800s; walking on the main street really takes you back to a time when cotton used to be king. But don't be dismayed not everything in this town is old. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Flowery Branch renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.