689 Apartments for rent in Evans, GA with Garages
- Evans Accessible Apartments (1)
- Evans Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Evans Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Evans Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Evans Apartments with Parking (11)
- Evans Apartments with Pools (6)
- Evans Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Evans Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Evans Furnished Apartments (1)
- Evans Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (5)
- Grovetown Apartments with Garages (9)
- North Augusta Apartments with Garages (2)
- Augusta Apartments with Garages (23)
- Harlem Apartments with Garages (1)
- Warrenville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Aiken Apartments with Garages (1)
- Red Bank Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Evans?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Evans?
Love golf? So do the people of Evans. They even have the Champions Retreat Golf Club, with holes designed by some of the greats, such as Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, and even Arnold Palmer. That's right, the lemonade and iced tea guy.
While Evans may seem like just a zip code and a place to sleep for nearly 40,000 residents, there's a lot more to it. Sure, it's termed a suburb of Augusta, but it really lies in a different county, not far from the border between Georgia and neighboring South Carolina. Its homes, condos and apartments are nestled into the rolling hills, and there are streams and some small lakes, partially hidden and protected by tall pines and native grasses. The Savannah River flows nearby. Were it not for the U.S. Census, it might not even exist, but Evans is an oddly-shaped "census-designated area" in Columbia County. See more
Evans apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.