1,427 Apartments for rent in Clarkston, GA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Clarkston Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clarkston Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Clarkston Apartments with Garages (1)
- Clarkston Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Clarkston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Clarkston Apartments with Parking (6)
- Clarkston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Clarkston Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Clarkston Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Scottdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Tucker Apartments with Pools (11)
- North Decatur Apartments with Pools (6)
- Avondale Estates Apartments with Pools (1)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Pools (3)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Decatur Apartments with Pools (33)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (5)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Clarkston?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Clarkston?
Home to a relatively dense population, Clarkston was one of the first suburban communities to exist in the south allowing Atlanta workers to have a nearby home outside of the city.
Lying only a single transit stop from the city of Atlanta, Clarkston, Georgia allows residents the ability to live near the city without being smack-dab in the hustle and bustle of one of America's most crowded municipalities. This isn't to say, though, that there isn't a bit of crowding and excitement in Clarkston, but many residents find it to be just the right mix of big city living and sanity. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Clarkston means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Clarkston could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.