1,334 Short-term Apartments for rent in Buford, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Buford Accessible Apartments (3)
- Buford Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Buford Apartments with Garages (8)
- Buford Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Buford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Buford Apartments with Parking (15)
- Buford Apartments with Pools (4)
- Buford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Buford Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Buford Luxury Apartments (17)
- Buford Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Sugar Hill Short-term Apartments (1)
- Flowery Branch Short-term Apartments (2)
- Suwanee Short-term Apartments (5)
- Lawrenceville Short-term Apartments (10)
- Duluth Short-term Apartments (13)
- Johns Creek Short-term Apartments (5)
- Grayson Short-term Apartments (1)
- Gainesville Short-term Apartments (5)
- Norcross Short-term Apartments (7)
- Peachtree Corners Short-term Apartments (5)
Finding a short-term apartment in Buford takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.