127 Apartments for Rent in Braselton, GA with Pools
- Braselton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Braselton Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Braselton Apartments with Garages (9)
- Braselton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Braselton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Braselton Apartments with Parking (10)
- Braselton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Braselton Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Braselton Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Hoschton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Auburn Apartments with Pools (4)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Pools (11)
- Oakwood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Pendergrass Apartments with Pools (1)
- Winder Apartments with Pools (3)
- Dacula Apartments with Pools (4)
- Buford Apartments with Pools (7)
- Gainesville Apartments with Pools (16)
- Jefferson Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Braselton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Braselton?
Braselton is famous for being bought by actress Kim Basinger back in 1989. She paid $20 million to buy the entire town of Braselton. Sadly, four years later she was sued for backing out of a movie she had agreed to appear in, so she had to sell Braselton for just $1 million. The town was named after Harrison Braselton, a local farmer who owned a large plot of land. All of this narrative would make for quite a story to tell your friends and family after you move into town!
Braselton is located in the state of Georgia. It has long history and, more importantly, has the unique claim of being located in four different counties: Jackson, Hall, Gwinnett, and Barrow. It is not a large town area-wise, covering 12.5 miles. But its location is quite unique. With a population of little more than 7,500 residents, it has the quaint charm of a small southern town. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Braselton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Braselton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.