2,130 Apartments for rent in Windermere, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Windermere Accessible Apartments (2)
- Windermere Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Garages (1)
- Windermere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Parking (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Pools (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Windermere Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Windermere Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Ocoee Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Orlovista Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Horizon West Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Oakland Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Forest City Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Windermere?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Windermere?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Windermere renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.