197 Condos for rent in The Hammocks, FL
- The Hammocks Apartments with Balconies (28)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Garages (31)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Gyms (12)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Parking (41)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Pools (19)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- The Hammocks Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- The Hammocks Furnished Apartments (4)
- The Hammocks Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kendall West Condos for Rent (18)
- The Crossings Condos for Rent (12)
- Kendale Lakes Condos for Rent (15)
- Kendall Condos for Rent (39)
- Westwood Lakes Condos for Rent (1)
- Tamiami Condos for Rent (3)
- Palmetto Estates Condos for Rent (1)
- Sunset Condos for Rent (2)
- West Perrine Condos for Rent (1)
- Sweetwater Condos for Rent (3)
An unincorporated suburb of Miami, "The Hammocks" piggybacked its name from a planned community, near Kendall, Florida.
Located in the Palm Coast region of Florida, with the Atlantic Ocean close by, The Hammocks is close to the cross-Florida Tamiami Highway. Lakes and parks are sprinkled liberally throughout the community, and the regional Tamiami Airport is also nearby. With a population just over 51,000, this suburban community is an oasis of Florida sun, shops, and waterways.Youll be fit, tan, and smiling if you move to this relaxing community in the Sunshine State. Tropical Florida temperatures stay warm year round, with summer temps hovering in the low to high 80s. But its not all outdoors - youll be close to Miamis vibrant social, work, and beach scene, with the added bliss of having a quieter refuge to return to after checking out the South Beach art deco and daiquiri vibe. See more
Finding condos for rent in The Hammocks is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in The Hammocks may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in The Hammocks that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.