104 Condos for rent in Stuart, FL
- Stuart Accessible Apartments (5)
- Stuart Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Stuart Apartments with Garages (9)
- Stuart Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Stuart Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stuart Apartments with Parking (20)
- Stuart Apartments with Pools (23)
- Stuart Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Stuart Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Stuart Furnished Apartments (10)
- Stuart Luxury Apartments (1)
- Stuart Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- North River Shores Condos for Rent (3)
- Sewall's Point Condos for Rent (1)
- Jensen Beach Condos for Rent (2)
- Palm City Condos for Rent (2)
- Port Salerno Condos for Rent (3)
- Hutchinson Island South Condos for Rent (26)
- Port St. Lucie Condos for Rent (13)
- Fort Pierce Condos for Rent (2)
- Tequesta Condos for Rent (15)
- Jupiter Condos for Rent (52)
Nicknamed the Sailfish Capital of the World, Stuart, Fla., located on the Treasure Coast, is also rich in shipwreck lore and many a fortune hunter has dreamed of bringing up more gold and silver from the ships sunken in nearby waters. Good enough reason to move to Stuart? Perhaps not, but luckily it has more going for it than gold.
Stuart sits at the confluence of the Atlantic, the Intracoastal Waterway and the Okeechobee, which cuts a watery swath through the sate from the ocean to the Gulf of Mexico. Its reason for being is boating and marinas and fishing; you can't escape it. Located near the Port St. Lucie Inlet, you would think the town sprung fully formed from the deep. Indeed, 2.2 square miles of its total 8.5 mile area is water; that leaves plenty of sand bars to play on, and a number of neighborhoods built to house the 16,000 people who call this place home. During the 100 years of this little city’s existence, it has sustained damage from a number of hurricanes and a couple of tropical cyclones – if you know the difference, you may know far too much about storms! Residents proudly state that their town has never had a direct hit; that’s a good thing, it seems. See more
Finding condos for rent in Stuart is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Stuart may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Stuart that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.