128 Condos for rent in St. Petersburg, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Petersburg Accessible Apartments (21)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Balconies (203)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Garages (114)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Gyms (72)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (82)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Parking (238)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Pools (159)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (199)
- St. Petersburg Dog Friendly Apartments (222)
- St. Petersburg Furnished Apartments (56)
- St. Petersburg Luxury Apartments (380)
- St. Petersburg Pet Friendly Apartments (224)
- Gulfport Condos for Rent (2)
- West Lealman Condos for Rent (2)
- Pinellas Park Condos for Rent (1)
- South Pasadena Condos for Rent (11)
- St. Pete Beach Condos for Rent (21)
- Treasure Island Condos for Rent (12)
- Bardmoor Condos for Rent (4)
- Feather Sound Condos for Rent (2)
- Madeira Beach Condos for Rent (8)
- Seminole Condos for Rent (5)
If you’re looking for the apartment guide to St. Petersburg, Russia, please accept our sincerest apologies as this guide pertains exclusively to its Florida-centered counterpart. But wait! (Podozhdite!) Read on and you’ll discover some nifty nuggets about renting in Florida’s fourth largest city; one that’s always been a popular place for retirees, but also boasts an excellent arts scene along with beautiful beaches and 360 days of sunshine per year.
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Petersburg? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in St. Petersburg is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in St. Petersburg may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in St. Petersburg that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.