211 Condos for rent in South Miami, FL
- South Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Balconies (9)
- South Miami Apartments with Garages (8)
- South Miami Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Miami Apartments with Parking (12)
- South Miami Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- South Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Miami Furnished Apartments (2)
- South Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights Condos for Rent (13)
- Coral Gables Condos for Rent (32)
- Coral Terrace Condos for Rent (2)
- Pinecrest Condos for Rent (4)
- Olympia Heights Condos for Rent (1)
- Westchester Condos for Rent (3)
- Sunset Condos for Rent (2)
- Kendall Condos for Rent (48)
- Westwood Lakes Condos for Rent (1)
- Fountainebleau Condos for Rent (40)
I only came for two days of playing / But every time I come I always wind up stayin / This the type of town I could spend a few days in / Miami the city that keeps the roof blazon -- From "Miami" by Will Smith
South Miami was founded by people who just wanted to grow some avocados and mangoes. South Miami is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, approximately nine miles southwest of Miami. First incorporated in 1927, South Miami had a population of 11,657 in the 2010 U.S. Census. This is one scrappy little city! They have had their town nearly destroyed many times by hurricanes, from the first major recorded one in 1926 to Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and again when Hurricane Bonnie hit in 1998. But the town's residents have proven each time that they aren't going to let some little hurricane defeat them, and they always rebuild the town, better than ever.
South Miami is a short drive from Miami International Airport. U.S. 1 (Dixie Highway) runs through South Miami, and is a major commercial strip. See more
Finding condos for rent in South Miami is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in South Miami may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in South Miami that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.