604 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in South Miami, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Miami (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in South Miami (2)
- South Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Balconies (11)
- South Miami Apartments with Garages (8)
- South Miami Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- South Miami Apartments with Parking (14)
- South Miami Apartments with Pools (6)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- South Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Miami Furnished Apartments (2)
- South Miami Luxury Apartments (1)
- South Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Coral Gables 2 Bedroom Apartments (50)
- Coral Terrace 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pinecrest 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Miami 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Westchester 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Sunset 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Kendall 2 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Fountainebleau 2 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- University Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in South Miami?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in South Miami?
How expensive are studio apartments in South Miami?
I only came for two days of playing / But every time I come I always wind up stayin / This the type of town I could spend a few days in / Miami the city that keeps the roof blazon -- From "Miami" by Will Smith
South Miami was founded by people who just wanted to grow some avocados and mangoes. South Miami is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, approximately nine miles southwest of Miami. First incorporated in 1927, South Miami had a population of 11,657 in the 2010 U.S. Census. This is one scrappy little city! They have had their town nearly destroyed many times by hurricanes, from the first major recorded one in 1926 to Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and again when Hurricane Bonnie hit in 1998. But the town's residents have proven each time that they aren't going to let some little hurricane defeat them, and they always rebuild the town, better than ever.
South Miami is a short drive from Miami International Airport. U.S. 1 (Dixie Highway) runs through South Miami, and is a major commercial strip. See more
2 bedroom apartments in South Miami are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in South Miami near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in South Miami that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.