406 Apartments for rent in South Daytona, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Daytona Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Daytona Apartments with Balconies (8)
- South Daytona Apartments with Garages (7)
- South Daytona Apartments with Parking (12)
- South Daytona Apartments with Pools (5)
- South Daytona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- South Daytona Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- South Daytona Furnished Apartments (4)
- South Daytona Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Port Orange Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Ponce Inlet Apartments with Gyms (1)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- DeLand Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Deltona Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Orange City Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in South Daytona?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in South Daytona?
"Sweet iced tea and Jerry Lee. Daytona Beach. That's what gets to me. I can feel it in my bones." - Tim McGraw, Southern Voice
Daytona Beach might be best known for its miles of sandy beaches and fast cars, but South Daytona is a spot many individuals call home. A few miles down Atlantic Avenue from the tourist hub, this quiet, ocean-side spot offers places to live at moderate prices. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to South Daytona renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.