133 Condos for Rent in Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Royal Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (36)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (40)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (40)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Royal Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Royal Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- Royal Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Wellington Condos for Rent (36)
- West Palm Beach Condos for Rent (99)
- Greenacres Condos for Rent (18)
- Palm Springs Condos for Rent (7)
- Palm Beach Gardens Condos for Rent (76)
- Atlantis Condos for Rent (2)
- Riviera Beach Condos for Rent (32)
- Lake Park Condos for Rent (5)
- Palm Beach Condos for Rent (32)
- Lake Worth Condos for Rent (22)
Friedland is perhaps most famous for selling over 3,750 acres of land to Lefcourt Corporation back in the 1950s. Not impressed? You should've seen the deal they got!
If you enjoy wide open spaces, a focus on nature, designer boutiques and great places to eat, and have plenty of cash, Royal Palm Beach is the place to take up residence. You will certainly need a decent amount of cash, whether you are looking for an apartment to rent or a home for rent, since the cost of living in the city is 11.84 percent higher than the national average. See more
Finding condos for rent in Royal Palm Beach is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Royal Palm Beach may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Royal Palm Beach that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.