250 Apartments for Rent in Progress Village, FL with Pools
- Progress Village Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Progress Village Apartments with Garages (7)
- Progress Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Progress Village Apartments with Parking (7)
- Progress Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Progress Village Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Progress Village Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Pools (13)
- Gibsonton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brandon Apartments with Pools (31)
- Riverview Apartments with Pools (52)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mango Apartments with Pools (8)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Pools (12)
- Valrico Apartments with Pools (7)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (201)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Progress Village?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Progress Village?
One of the most unique activities in Hillsborough County is the annual Hillsborough County Storytelling Festival that occurs in April. Held in the picturesque historic Hillsborough High School, the free event features the most talented balladeers from around the country.
Things are looking pretty sunny in Progress Village, FL, and not just because the city is located in the Sunshine State. It helps that this diminutive city of around 5,300 people is only three miles from Tampa the way the crow flies, and it's also on the edge of Hillsborough Bay and Tampa Bay, so feel free to dip your toes every once in a while. Close to a big city, check. Close to the beach, check. Small town feel, check. Ok, this is a good start. Add to the mix the easy availability of entertainments big and small, from popular watering holes to high-end shopping to plentiful outdoor activities, and you have a vacation-like destination that feels like home. No wonder the population is exploding (it was only about 2,400 in 2010), but that doesn't mean it's becoming crowded. No, Progress Village is progressing, certainly, but it isn't depreciating in coolness. While you're no doubt already packing your bags, here are a few more bonuses that come with living the dream in the southernmost state: low crime rates, low cost of living and some of the best weather in the world. Sure, humidity exists, but with the water so close and no snow for the rest of your winters, it's hard to gripe about a little moisture in the air. Yes, Progress Village is the place to be. So come on in, the water's fine. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Progress Village means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Progress Village could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.