103 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Parkland, FL
- Parkland Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Parkland Apartments with Garages (18)
- Parkland Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Parkland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Parkland Apartments with Parking (18)
- Parkland Apartments with Pools (30)
- Parkland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Parkland Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Parkland Furnished Apartments (4)
- Parkland Luxury Apartments (5)
- Parkland Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Coral Springs Accessible Apartments (4)
- Coconut Creek Accessible Apartments (5)
- Margate Accessible Apartments (1)
- Tamarac Accessible Apartments (5)
- Deerfield Beach Accessible Apartments (5)
- Pompano Beach Accessible Apartments (5)
- Boca Raton Accessible Apartments (9)
- Lauderdale Lakes Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lauderhill Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lighthouse Point Accessible Apartments (1)
True to its name, Parkland, Florida resembles a park. And why not? Zoning laws make sure that it retains its park-like appearance.
Parkland is a member of Broward County in Florida and a part of the Pompano Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area where Miami and Fort Lauderdale are also joining members. According to the 2010 census, the city has 23,962 persons living there. It is neighbor to Palm Beach and Broward counties while Boca Raton is to the north of it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Parkland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Parkland with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Parkland. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.