825 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Nocatee, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Nocatee (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Nocatee (1)
- Nocatee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Nocatee Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Nocatee Apartments with Garages (8)
- Nocatee Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Nocatee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Nocatee Apartments with Parking (8)
- Nocatee Apartments with Pools (18)
- Nocatee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Nocatee Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Nocatee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Nocatee Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Nocatee (2)
- Sawgrass 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palm Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- World Golf Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Jacksonville Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Neptune Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Atlantic Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fleming Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Orange Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Jacksonville 1 Bedroom Apartments (184)
- Lakeside 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Nocatee?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Nocatee offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Nocatee, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.