357 Apartments for rent in Miramar Beach, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Parking (12)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Miramar Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Miramar Beach Furnished Apartments (8)
- Miramar Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Destin Apartments with Pools (12)
- Niceville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lake Lorraine Apartments with Pools (2)
- Freeport Apartments with Pools (20)
- Fort Walton Beach Apartments with Pools (9)
- Wright Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mary Esther Apartments with Pools (1)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Crestview Apartments with Pools (11)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Pools (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Miramar Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Miramar Beach?
When you think of the good life, 26 miles of shoreline and regular sightings of wildlife like deer, foxes and woodpeckers probably sounds pretty darn amazing. When you come home after a long day at work, there's nothing like a quick getaway to a beautiful beach!
At home in Walton County, Florida, Miramar Beach is a census-designated place that provides a home to about 6146 people (according to the 2010 Census). Spanning about 4.7 square miles, Miramar, is the epitome of Sunshine State living. People who call this community home get to experience what tourists pay big bucks to enjoy, every day of the year. Of course, there are also many part-time residents who escape to this part of Florida to keep the sun on their faces when everyone else is slipping on the ice and shoveling snow off the pavement. Miramar is known for beachfront homes and condos, sunny weather, and a full range of other entertainment options that do not involve sand and sunscreen. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Miramar Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Miramar Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.