168 Condos for Rent in Longboat Key, FL
- Longboat Key Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Garages (8)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Parking (21)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Pools (38)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Longboat Key Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Longboat Key Furnished Apartments (19)
- Longboat Key Luxury Apartments (15)
- Longboat Key Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bayshore Gardens Condos for Rent (5)
- Cortez Condos for Rent (5)
- South Bradenton Condos for Rent (10)
- Sarasota Condos for Rent (49)
- Bradenton Condos for Rent (27)
- Siesta Key Condos for Rent (13)
- Holmes Beach Condos for Rent (1)
- Palmetto Condos for Rent (2)
- South Sarasota Condos for Rent (2)
- Southgate Condos for Rent (2)
Some notable past residents of Longboat Key, Florida, include tennis legend Maria Sharapova, artist Ed Miracle, famed tennis coach Nick Bollettieri, Governor of American Samoa Frank Mockler and Lee Scott, former CEO of Wal-Mart. What a place to call home!
Imagine a luxurious beach community with quiet suburban living, warm weather and great neighbors. If you've imagined that, you've just imagined Longboat Key. Longboat Key is technically a suburb of Sarasota, in the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice metropolitan area. Longboat Key is a city of condominiums. Literally. Instead of a government, the town is governed by a Federation of Longboat Key Condominiums, and in addition to some local infrastructure, the Federation helps manage visitors and residents of the city alike. The condos in Longboat Key draw many snowbirds; residents who live here only in the winter to escape the cold of wherever their main home is. However, some residents live here year-round. There are many reasons to come to Longboat Key. Many are drawn to the beaches, which are made of beautiful, pristine white sand. Others like the warm weather -- you'll never have to buy a down coat. Still others enjoy local culture and history. No matter what it is that brings people to Longboat Key, it's a good place to find an apartment to rent. The city is filled with rental properties, and you'll have your choice of places to enjoy great Florida living. See more
Finding condos for rent in Longboat Key is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Longboat Key may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Longboat Key that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.