149 Luxury Apartments for rent in Lantana, FL
- Lantana Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lantana Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Lantana Apartments with Garages (11)
- Lantana Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Lantana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lantana Apartments with Parking (15)
- Lantana Apartments with Pools (23)
- Lantana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Lantana Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lantana Furnished Apartments (11)
- Lantana Furnished Luxury Apartments (1)
- Lantana Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lantana (3)
- South Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (2)
- Hypoluxo Luxury Apartments (1)
- Manalapan Luxury Apartments (2)
- Lake Worth Luxury Apartments (97)
- Ocean Ridge Luxury Apartments (5)
- Boynton Beach Luxury Apartments (159)
- Lake Clarke Shores Luxury Apartments (1)
- Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (52)
- Delray Beach Luxury Apartments (232)
- Highland Beach Luxury Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Lantana?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Lantana?
Bat boy lives! The two headed woman is having a baby! Ridiculous headlines like these once blared from the cover of the National Enquirer, which had publishing headquarters in Lantana, Florida. So if you ever want to blame somebody for the tabloid downfall of America, maybe you can point your finger at Lantana --or maybe not, since the magazine hasn't been published for years.
When you think of moving to South Florida, the first thing you probably think about is the great weather you've heard about. The good news is that everything you've heard is really true. To get an idea of how important the weather is down here, Lantana's population of 10,423 (2010 census) increases by 4,000 during the winter, when part-time residents called snowbirds migrate south and hide out until the rest of the country warms up again. Lantana is more than just a winter nest, however. It was the corporate headquarters for the National Enquirer until the late 1980's, and the town still has a corporate presence, with large-scale companies such as gaming manufacturer Benchmark Games. Essentially, however, you don't get the feel of corporate America here, but rather of Vacationland USA. This tiny town (it's only 2.25 square miles long) may have an energetic vibe, but underneath there's a relaxing, casual undercurrent that makes you feel like you've landed in the middle of a cool vacation movie, complete with palm trees, beaches, great bars and friendly people who are happy to live here. See more
Luxury apartments in Lantana offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Lantana can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Lantana will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others