388 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Jacksonville, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jacksonville (207)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (24)
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (92)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (475)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (390)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (208)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (278)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (578)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (332)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (440)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (759)
- Jacksonville Furnished Apartments (62)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (1193)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (772)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (328)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (249)
- Orange Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lakeside 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Oakleaf Plantation 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Fleming Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fruit Cove 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Atlantic Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Jacksonville Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Palm Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Yulee 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Jacksonville?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Jacksonville?
How expensive are studio apartments in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville: Where Florida begins! OK, maybe not technically, but that’s the city’s official marketing slogan and who are we to nitpick?
Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, Jacksonville is geographically one of the largest cities in the U.S., with 841 square miles of canvas for the city’s 841,000 people to work with. (OK, again, there may be more than 841,000 people, but our poetic license says it’s close enough). The city’s culture and climate is more South Georgia than South Florida, with a strong military presence, warm weather, the St. Johns River, and the NFL’s Jaguars. And here’s a fact that catches many non-Floridians by surprise: It’s just 20 miles from downtown to the Atlantic Ocean. Wait! Before you slip on that speedo, how bout we get you situated first, hmm?
Having trouble with Craigslist Jacksonville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Jacksonville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Jacksonville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Jacksonville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.