196 Condos for rent in Glenvar Heights, FL
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Garages (9)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Parking (18)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Pools (18)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Glenvar Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glenvar Heights Luxury Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Miami Condos for Rent (2)
- Coral Gables Condos for Rent (28)
- Pinecrest Condos for Rent (9)
- Kendall Condos for Rent (39)
- Fountainebleau Condos for Rent (32)
- Palmetto Bay Condos for Rent (7)
- Sweetwater Condos for Rent (2)
- Kendale Lakes Condos for Rent (12)
- The Crossings Condos for Rent (8)
- Tamiami Condos for Rent (4)
Director Michael Mann once opined, "Miami is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place." Only a mere mile away from congested South Miami,Glenvar Heights is an enticing location in one of Miami's busiest areas. You can enjoy the citys sexiness and the landscape, but on your own terms.
Glenvar Heights could be labeled a wanna-be city because its actually a census designated place (CDP). The almost 17,000 people that live in Glenvar Heights must have decided it was not worth the trouble of incorporating, since you cant tell the difference between a Miami street on one side of the road and a street in Glenvar Heights on the other side. After all, Glenvar Heights is only a little over four square miles of land mass. Upscale and a bit exotic, approximately 63 percent of the residents have Cuban or South American ancestry and exude Latin enthusiasm for life in South Florida's sunny weather. See more
Finding condos for rent in Glenvar Heights is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Glenvar Heights may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Glenvar Heights that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.