1,198 Apartments for rent in Fish Hawk, FL with Pools
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Garages (12)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Parking (14)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fish Hawk Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fish Hawk Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fish Hawk Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Pools (5)
- Valrico Apartments with Pools (13)
- Riverview Apartments with Pools (72)
- Brandon Apartments with Pools (42)
- Progress Village Apartments with Pools (5)
- Gibsonton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mango Apartments with Pools (9)
- Wimauma Apartments with Pools (8)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Pools (14)
- Plant City Apartments with Pools (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fish Hawk?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fish Hawk?
If you're an environment-loving, "green"-minded, at-one-with-nature kind of person, Fish Hawk, Florida, has your name written all over it. Located just outside Tampa, Fish Hawk is known throughout the region as a "green" community. Honored by the National Arbor Day Foundation and the State of Florida for its preservation efforts, it's no surprise that the community was once an undeveloped wildlife habitat in its former life.
Stretching only 16.4 miles, Fish Hawk is a tight-knit community with just over 14,000 residents (at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census). If you're in the market for beautiful housing for rent, Fish Hawk delivers. Whether you want house rentals in a "Wisteria Lane" subdivision or a smaller kid-friendly neighborhood, Fish Hawk has a variety of options for a wide range of budgets and family sizes. However, if you're looking for something closer to a 2-bedroom apartment for rent in apartment complexes or a condo-style space in apartment homes, you may have a harder time finding available complexes or multi-family units in Fish Hawk. If this is the case, try looking at some of the surrounding areas, including Riverview, Brandon, and Tampa. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fish Hawk means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fish Hawk could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.