* THIS HOUSE IS NOT FURNISHED * * FURNITURE SHOWN IS NOT INCLUDED *
* AVAILABLE JULY 1 (sorry, no sooner) *
Visit PMiCShell . com to schedule a showing. (This is required prior to renting).
If you like to relax at the pool, or cook in a great kitchen, this is the home for you! It has 3 bedrooms, 1 and a half baths, large master closet, entertaining room off the kitchen and pool, and an updated kitchen. Conveniently located to everything Pensacola has to offer! Pool maintenance is included!
All PMI C-Shell residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) for up to $35/month which includes HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments, $1M Identity Protection, utility concierge service making utility connection a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! More details upon application.
Application fee is $55 per tenant, and there is $150 processing fee when signing the lease. Rent is $2,195per month and $2,195 minimum security deposit required prior to move in. Pets are allowed in this home.
Visit PMiCShell . com to schedule a showing. (This is required prior to renting).
TENANT APPLICATION INFORMATION
PMI C-Shell Property Management welcomes you as a new applicant. As we begin the application process together there are a few things you need to know before you get started.
1. PMI C-Shell will conduct a full verification of your current and previous residential history, current and previous employment, credit history, contact personal references, and receive any criminal history information pertaining to you which may be in the files of any Federal, State, or Local criminal justice agencies and to verify any other information deemed necessary to fulfill the tenant requirements.
2. PMI C-Shell may have multiple applications in various stages of processing at the time of your application. Your application is not complete and will not be processed until all required documentation is received. We will select the best qualified applicant for the property. If you are not chosen for that property, we will try our best to place you in one of our other available properties. THE APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE REGARDLESS OF APPLICATION STATUS (I.E: APPROVED, DECLINED, OR NOT PROCESSED).
3. All applicants must see the interior of the property before an application can be submitted. TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING, go to PMiCShell . com, hover over the tab Our Properties, click Homes For Rent Select the desired property, then select SCHEDULE VIEWING. The property must be accepted in, "AS-IS" condition before an application can be accepted, except where there is written agreement for maintenance or repair items. Any such maintenance or repair request (if any) must be in writing. Verbal representations are non-binding. If the company receives two or more unrelated applications for the same property, the applicant understands the manager may select the applicant desiring the property in "AS IS" condition, over another applicant requesting maintenance or repairs. In all cases, the application fee is "non-refundable".
4. To apply for one of our properties please go to PMiCShell . com, hover over the tab Our Properties, click Homes For Rent then scroll down to the desired home you like, then click Apply. Note, if the property isnt listed, you may click the Apply Online button in the middle of the screen. You must pay the application fee of $55 per adult to process the applications.
5.All pets must be screened by our third-party service. If you have Pets, please go to PMiCShell.PetScreening.com and on that website, enter all required information and pay the applicable fees. The first pet profile is $20 and all additional pet profiles are $15. If you do not have a pet, you must setup a No-Pet Profile with Pet Screening. There is no cost for a No-Pet Profile.
6. We will also need a copy (copy/fax or scan/email) of driver licenses, paystubs for one month, tax returns and verification requests (landlord, pet/vet) and any other documents needed to make our decision. You can also bring the originals and we will make copies for you.
7. As a condition of our lease, we require all residents to carry liability insurance ($100,000) for damage to the landlords property during the term of their lease.
8. All tenants are required to subscribe to our Basic Benefits Package. The PMI C-Shell Resident Benefits Package (RBP) delivers savings and convenient, professional services that make taking care of your home second nature. By applying, Applicant agrees to be enrolled and to pay the applicable cost of up to $35 per month, payable with rent. Your RBP may include, subject to property mechanicals or other limitations:
-HVAC air filter delivery directly to your door approximately every 30 days.
- Utility concierge service: one call set up your utility services, cable, and internet services
- 24/7 online maintenance reporting
- Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your forever home.
- Online portal: Access to your account, documents, communication and payment options.
- Vetted vendor network: we find the technicians who are reputable, licensed, and insured.
- Credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments.
- $1M Identity Protection for all adult leaseholders
- A resident rewards program that helps you earn rewards for paying your rent on time
NOTE: The total monthly cost of the Resident Benefits Package is all-inclusive, and no discounts will be given if any element of the package is unavailable due to a lack of HVAC or another limitation at a specific property.
You will be notified of our decision within 24-48 hours after we submit your information to our background search affiliate, which will be done once we receive all documentation needed. All requested documentation must be received by us to proceed.
Once you are approved, we will send you an approval letter at which time you will have to:
1. Pay the security deposit within 24 hours.
2. Pay any advance rents, fees, and pet fees due with in 4 days, but not later than the day prior to moving in.
3. Sign your lease within 2 days from the day it was sent, but not later than the day prior to moving in.
If you are unable to complete the aforementioned, another applicant may be selected.
The Application Fee is Non-Refundable. If you are not approved, we will send you an Adverse Action Letter with instructions on how to obtain reports that led to our decision.
The application Fee is Non-Refundable.
RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA
1. All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated, and signed residency application along with paying the application fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A Non-refundable application fee will be required for all adult applicants. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowners association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit.
2. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three (3) times the monthly rent. We reserve the right to require a co-signer. A minimum of two years residential, rental or ownership history is required. We may deny on the basis of this income requirement even if pre-paid rent is offered by applicant. One month of verified income must be submitted.
3. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past five years.
4. Self-employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non-employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
5. All sources of other income must be verifiable if income is needed to qualify for a rental unit.
6. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies within the past 7 years involving the manufacturing or distribution of controlled substances. For other felony convictions, we will conduct individualized assessments that take into account mitigating factors, such as facts & circumstances surrounding the criminal conduct, age at time of conduct, evidence of good tenancy before and after conduct, nature & severity of conviction and the amount of time that has passed since the conviction. Criminal history which indicates that an applicants tenancy would constitute a direct threat to the health & safety of other individuals or whose tenancy could result in substantial physical damage to the property of the owner or others may result in rejection of the application.
7. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination. Living in a property that is owned by a relative does not constitute a tenant/Landlord relationship for rental verification purposes.
8. No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets for the benefit of the occupant(s) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord and/or an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit. Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary pets.
9. A minimum non-refundable property preparation fee may be charged to the Resident(s) at time of leasing the property. Currently that fee is $150.00. Other mandatory minimum fees for cleaning, carpet cleaning, rekeying etc. may be charged as per the lease. Resident(s) shall still be liable for amounts for damages, cleaning, re- keying etc. that exceed this non-refundable property preparation fee or minimum fees.
10. Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one months rent. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REQUIRE A HIGHER SECURITY DEPOSIT.
11. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
12. We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. In the event the application is approved, and applicant fails to execute a lease agreement, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
13. Any exceptions to our company's criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, co-signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
14. Our company policy is to report all non-compliances with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with law.
**PLEASE NOTE** THE APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE REGARDLESS OF APPLICATION STATUS, I.E: APPROVED, DECLINED, OR NOT PROCESSED**
**ALSO NOTE** APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE IF YOU APPLY TO RENT A PROPERTY SIGHT-UNSEEN AND LATER DECIDE TO NOT RENT THE PROPERTY.
Resident Benefits Package 23.00 to 35.00/month, includes:
-24/7 online portal access for payment and maintenance management, includes Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program filter delivery service, utility concierge, online rewards program, credit repor