144 Condos for rent in Estero, FL
- Estero Accessible Apartments (5)
- Estero Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Estero Apartments with Garages (47)
- Estero Apartments with Gyms (58)
- Estero Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Estero Apartments with Parking (55)
- Estero Apartments with Pools (74)
- Estero Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Estero Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Estero Furnished Apartments (38)
- Estero Luxury Apartments (96)
- Estero Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bonita Springs Condos for Rent (91)
- Fort Myers Beach Condos for Rent (6)
- Villas Condos for Rent (6)
- Cypress Lake Condos for Rent (19)
- Gateway Condos for Rent (5)
- Whiskey Creek Condos for Rent (6)
- McGregor Condos for Rent (6)
- Iona Condos for Rent (29)
- Fort Myers Condos for Rent (56)
- Pelican Bay Condos for Rent (56)
Estero, FL: growing by about 80 residents every week!
Estero is a small town in Lee County, Florida with a population of only 18,176 people. It’s main claim to fame is the Germain Arena, which is home to the Florida Everglades ice hockey team. The town is centered around the spring-fed Estero River, and is also home to Florida Gulf Coast University. It’s a lovely and relaxing place to visit and live and its residents boast about the peace and calm one can find on the nearby beaches and state park. See more
Finding condos for rent in Estero is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Estero may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Estero that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.