109 Apartments for rent in Destin, FL with Balconies
- Destin Apartments with Garages (9)
- Destin Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Destin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Destin Apartments with Parking (12)
- Destin Apartments with Pools (11)
- Destin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Destin Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Destin Furnished Apartments (7)
- Destin Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Valparaiso Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lake Lorraine Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Niceville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Ocean City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fort Walton Beach Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Wright Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Mary Esther Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Freeport Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Crestview Apartments with Balconies (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Destin?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Destin?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Destin renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.