465 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Casselberry, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Casselberry (7)
- Casselberry Accessible Apartments (6)
- Casselberry Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Casselberry Apartments with Garages (12)
- Casselberry Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Casselberry Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Casselberry Apartments with Parking (18)
- Casselberry Apartments with Pools (16)
- Casselberry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Casselberry Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Casselberry Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Casselberry (7)
- Fern Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Longwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Winter Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Goldenrod 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Maitland 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Winter Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Altamonte Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Fairview Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Mary 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Wekiwa Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Casselberry?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Casselberry?
How expensive are studio apartments in Casselberry?
Greetings, Gator State apartment hunters, and welcome to your Casselberry, Florida virtual leasing headquarters! Situated 10 miles north of Orlando in super-scenic Seminole County, Casselberry lays claim to some of the best apartment deals you’ll find in the entire state. Looking to land the apartment of your dreams in Casselberry, Florida? Then start digging into the listings in this nifty little apartment guide we’ve pieced together, and you’ll be kicking back in the perfect Casselberry apartm...
Having trouble with Craigslist Casselberry? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
For such a small city (only 7.1 square miles), Casselberry plays host to a surprising number of apartments, townhouses, and rental homes. Studio apartments and one-bedroom units are available in both Casselberry and neighboring Fern Park in the $600-$700 range, and even spacious luxury rentals typically go for only about a grand.
Waiting lists are extremely rare, and move-in specials pop up frequently, so feel free to shop the market leisurely before deciding which Casselberry, Florida apartment is right for you. Fortunately, amenities in Casselberry, Florida apartments for rent tend to be top-notch and often include in-unit washers and dryers, modern interiors, swimming pools, gyms, clubhouses, covered parking, free Wi-Fi, some utilities paid, and more. Just come equipped with the renting basics (two forms of I.D., proof of income, a list of previous residences, and a cosigner if you have a splotchy renting history), and you’ll be living it up with the Sunshine State’s finest before you know it!
Surrounded by 30-plus lakes and ponds and playing host to 17 city parks and tons of spaces with scenic views, Casselberry is truly a nature lover’s paradise. Throw a smattering of dive bars to appease the night owls into the equation, and a close proximity to Orlando, and we get the feeling you’ll soon be loving life in Seminole County!
So why delay? Start clicking away, because we’re pretty darned sure the apartment of your dreams is right around the bend. Best of luck and happy hunting! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Casselberry are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Casselberry near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Casselberry that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.