639 Apartments for rent in Bloomingdale, FL with Pools
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Parking (6)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bloomingdale Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bloomingdale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bloomingdale Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Valrico Apartments with Pools (10)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Pools (18)
- Riverview Apartments with Pools (78)
- Brandon Apartments with Pools (36)
- Progress Village Apartments with Pools (10)
- Seffner Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mango Apartments with Pools (7)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Pools (8)
- Gibsonton Apartments with Pools (4)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Bloomingdale?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Bloomingdale?
Bloomingdale, Florida has plenty to offer an individual looking for an apartment. The Hillsborough County Parks, Buckhorn Springs Golf Club, Florida Aquarium, and the Redneck Trailer Park are sure to keep you busy all year long.
Bloomingdale isn't a city at all, but it is a census-designated location in Hillsborough County. With a population of about 22,711, it is a moderately sized community with a mixture of commercial and residential structures. This small area is about 8 square miles and nearly 6590 households are situated throughout the area. This includes numerous apartment complexes, duplexes, and homes for rent. For individuals looking for a place to call home, this could be the ideal choice for many reasons. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Bloomingdale means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Bloomingdale could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.