360 Apartments for Rent in Bee Ridge, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bee Ridge (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bee Ridge (1)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Parking (5)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Pools (7)
- Bee Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bee Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Lake Sarasota Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Ridge Wood Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Southgate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Fruitville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- South Sarasota Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Vamo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Kensington Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Bee Ridge?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Bee Ridge?
Bertha Palmer, the widow of Potter Palmer, purchased 90,000 acres in the Sarasota, Florida, area in 1910 and started developing the Bee Ridge community.
Bee Ridge, Florida, is a 3.9-square-mile neighborhood in Sarasota that has easy access to downtown Sarasota, plenty of residential rental options, and relatively inexpensive properties compared to the surrounding area. Its name came from the plethora of bees that make their home in this area, with beekeepers making this a perfect area if you want to get into urban beekeeping or you need to keep honey on hand at all time. This suburb of 9,598 residents at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census offers a variety of rental options with new apartment complexes, condos, townhouses, and single family houses. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bee Ridge offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Bee Ridge. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bee Ridge can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.