542 Apartments for rent in Wallingford Center, CT with Gyms
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Parking (5)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Wallingford Center Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wallingford Center Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Haven Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Gyms (4)
- East Haven Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Haven Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Middletown Apartments with Gyms (6)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Gyms (6)
- West Hartford Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Milford city Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Glastonbury Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
Wallingford's (dubious) claim to fame is that, in the 1690s, it held the last of the New England Witch Trials. Winifred King Benham and her daughter, also named Winifred, were tried three times for practicing witchcraft. Although they were found innocent each time, they were eventually forced to leave Wallingford and relocate to Staten Island, New York.
Wallingford is a charming New England town in New Haven County located at the mid-point of Connecticut state and convenient to both Connecticut Interstate-91 and Connecticut Route 15. It is also the half-way point between New York City and Boston. As such, it is a great commuter location. Metro North Railroad provides service to both New York and Boston and other points north and south. The train station was built in the late 1800s, during President Grant's administration. It is known for its architecture and is one of the few remaining train stations built during that period. New Haven, with its many museums, theaters, and concerts is only a 20 minute drive, and Hartford, the capital of Connecticut is only 30. You can get to Bradley International Airport in 40 minutes. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Wallingford Center renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.