30 Condos for rent in Shelton, CT
- Shelton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shelton Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Shelton Apartments with Garages (10)
- Shelton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Shelton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Shelton Apartments with Parking (11)
- Shelton Apartments with Pools (5)
- Shelton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Shelton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Shelton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Shelton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Shelton, Connecticut: Home to the original wiffle ball manufacturer: Wiffle Ball, Inc.
Want to leave the Big Apple for some easy suburban living? Located only 68 miles from Manhattan and 10 miles from New Haven, Shelton, Connecticut, has been luring the unsuspecting city dweller with a unique blend of up-and-coming developments and colonial charm. Also, unlike most of the surrounding towns, Shelton is still relatively affordable, even if you don't have a Manhattan salary. So take a chance and become one of this town's nearly 40,000 residents. See more
Finding condos for rent in Shelton is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Shelton may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Shelton that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.