254 Apartments for rent in Meriden, CT with Pools
- Meriden Accessible Apartments (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Garages (13)
- Meriden Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Meriden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Meriden Apartments with Parking (17)
- Meriden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Meriden Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Meriden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Meriden Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Middletown Apartments with Pools (7)
- North Haven Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Pools (6)
- East Haven Apartments with Pools (1)
- Glastonbury Center Apartments with Pools (1)
- New Haven Apartments with Pools (9)
- Naugatuck Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bloomfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ansonia Apartments with Pools (1)
- Derby Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Meriden?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Meriden?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Meriden?
If you're taken by the locale of the 1989 Robert De Niro flick Jacknife or the 2006 movie The Quiet, then Meriden is for you!
This scenic settlement in the heart of Connecticut at the crossroads of three major highways offers a quaint, friendly and affordable small town setting with access to the superior community facilities one normally associates with the big city.
With 60,868 inhabitants spread over 62.42 sq. kms, Meriden in new Haven County, Connecticut, is fairly spread out. A combination of vast recreational space, splendid parks, a vibrant community life and a young multicultural populace lend a special charm to Meriden. The presence of industrial parks, shopping centers, excellent schools, state of the art healthcare facilities and other altars of civilization mean that life in Meriden is more than just sustainable, and living in the area is super friendly to your bank account. Housing rates in Meriden are inexpensive compared to other communities in Connecticut and the cost of living is considerably lower as well. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Meriden means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Meriden could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.