- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Groton (1)
- Groton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Groton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Groton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Groton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Groton Apartments with Parking (3)
- Groton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Groton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Groton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Groton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Groton (2)
- New London 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Mystic 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Norwich 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Clinton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Madison Center 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Coventry 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Middletown 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Manchester 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Glastonbury Center 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rockville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Groton?
Home to the U.S.'s Naval Submarine Base, Groton has the distinction of being the location where the first ever nuclear powered submarine was built. In 1954, First Lady Mamie Eisenhower broke a celebratory bottle of champagne across the sub's bow as it headed towards the Thames River.
What a whale of a tale. Groton is ideally situated midway between the major New England city hubs of Boston and New York. Tucked between the Mystic and Thames Rivers, Groton is home to a variety of industries and educational organizations, including medical supply manufacturing, a U.S. Naval Submarine Base, Electric Boat, the Global Research and Development campus of Pfizer, Inc., the U.S. Coast Guard Academy and The University of Connecticut Marine Sciences Center at Avery Point. When lamps were lit by whale oil and the whaling industry was in its heyday, Groton was an international whaling center. Since the whaling industry is frowned upon, it is now extinct in Groton. In its place are the shopping and tourism industries. If whales are your thing, there are still plenty of stuffed ones to choose from. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Groton offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Groton, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.