449 Apartments for rent in East Haven, CT with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- East Haven Apartments with Balconies (4)
- East Haven Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- East Haven Apartments with Parking (7)
- East Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- East Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- East Haven Furnished Apartments (3)
- East Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- New Haven Apartments with Gyms (21)
- North Haven Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Milford city Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Meriden Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Shelton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waterbury Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Middletown Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in East Haven?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in East Haven?
How can I find a cheap apartment in East Haven?
East Haven, CT is the town to live in if you love history. The downtown area is home to many museums. Musical Instrument museum anyone? The art museums will surely keep you occupied for an afternoon.
Even if history makes you roll your eyes and want to throw spit wads, this town has it all. Of course, there are enough coffee shops here that could keep the whole town awake for fifty years. East Haven does have its own beach 20 minutes away if the hustle and bustle of the city center is getting on your nerves. Most of the parks date back to the 1600’s and yes, some of them were, at one point, cemeteries. Be careful where you place that picnic blanket. This a shopping wonderland, with outlets stores, shopping malls, and entire districts devoted to shopping. The outdoorsy types will be happy to know there is hiking at East Rock Park. East Haven is a great place to live, work and play. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to East Haven renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.