2,059 Short-term Apartments for rent in Greenwood Village, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Greenwood Village Accessible Apartments (2)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Garages (5)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Parking (6)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Pools (6)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Greenwood Village Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Greenwood Village Furnished Apartments (2)
- Greenwood Village Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Centennial Short-term Apartments (10)
- Inverness Short-term Apartments (1)
- Englewood Short-term Apartments (22)
- Glendale Short-term Apartments (7)
- Highlands Ranch Short-term Apartments (4)
- Lone Tree Short-term Apartments (8)
- Littleton Short-term Apartments (19)
- Sheridan Short-term Apartments (1)
- Denver Short-term Apartments (258)
- Parker Short-term Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Greenwood Village?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Greenwood Village?
Started by weary travelers looking for gold back in the 1860s, Greenwood Village has since gone from a gold rush stop-off hub to a farming town to a stately Coloradans mountain suburb.
Name after the famous Greenwood Ranch cultivated by local pioneers Cyrus G. Richardson and Rufus Clark, this community embodies a rare balance between technology and simplicity. It is rectangular in shape and like a teeter-totter of opposites that counterbalance one another; corporate culture and organic experience are complimentary colors in a unique spectrum. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Greenwood Village takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.