224 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Denver, CO
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Denver (81)
- Denver Accessible Apartments (175)
- Denver Apartments with Balconies (498)
- Denver Apartments with Garages (378)
- Denver Apartments with Gyms (350)
- Denver Apartments with Hardwood Floors (447)
- Denver Apartments with Parking (570)
- Denver Apartments with Pools (299)
- Denver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (464)
- Denver Dog Friendly Apartments (613)
- Denver Furnished Apartments (50)
- Denver Luxury Apartments (526)
- Denver Pet Friendly Apartments (616)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Denver (6)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Denver (122)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Denver (109)
- Glendale 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Commerce City 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Greenwood Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Aurora 3 Bedroom Apartments (106)
- Berkley 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Englewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Centennial 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Thornton 3 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Northglenn 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Edgewater 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
"The bright lights of Denver are shinin' like diamonds, like ten thousand jewels in the sky." (-Willie Nelson, "Denver").
Denver, the Mile-High City. It’s as if everything here is at its pinnacle. The sun is practically always shining, everyone’s happy and fit, and the economy—unlike so many other locales in the U.S.—is soaring. Denver also claims a handful of universities, three highly successful major league sports teams, a spattering of breweries (both macro and micro), and an increasingly efficient mass transit system. There are many, many reasons to move to this old trading post just east of the Rocky Mountains.
Having trouble with Craigslist Denver? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Denver provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Denver. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.