1,402 Apartments for rent in Cimarron Hills, CO with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cimarron Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Garages (5)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Parking (6)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cimarron Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Cimarron Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Pools (145)
- Security-Widefield Apartments with Pools (6)
- Stratmoor Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fountain Apartments with Pools (6)
- Monument Apartments with Pools (1)
- Woodmoor Apartments with Pools (1)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Pools (18)
- Pueblo Apartments with Pools (5)
- Castle Pines Apartments with Pools (1)
- Castle Pines North Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Cimarron Hills?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Cimarron Hills?
"Roll along, roll on, Rose of Cimarron. Dusty days are gone, Rose of Cimarron. Shadows touch the sand and look to see who's standin', waitin' at your window, watchin', will they ever show? Can you hear them calling? You know they have fallen on campfires cold and dark that never see a spark burn bright. Roll along, roll on, Rose of Cimarron." (- Poco, "Rose of Cimarron")
Between 1939 and 1966, the Rocky Mountain Rocket train traveled regularly through Cimarron Hills, making it a much more desirable place to settle than it had been before linking with nearby Limon and Colorado Springs. After this train retired, the Cadillac and Lake City Railroad took over the route and provided regular passenger trips between Cimarron Hills and Limon. Population growth in the area slowed in the latter part of the 20th century until the tracks were finally torn up in the 1980s. If you like, though, as a Cimarron Hills resident, you can still go stare at the rail-scars left in the dirt and wonder about how things might have been. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Cimarron Hills means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Cimarron Hills could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.