182 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Wildomar, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wildomar (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wildomar (3)
- Wildomar Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wildomar Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Wildomar Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wildomar Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wildomar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wildomar Apartments with Parking (4)
- Wildomar Apartments with Pools (3)
- Wildomar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Wildomar Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Wildomar Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wildomar Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Canyon Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Murrieta 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Lake Elsinore 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Menifee 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- French Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Temecula 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Homeland 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fallbrook 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hemet 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Moreno Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Wildomar?
Originally an outpost for the railroad that was being built between San Diego and Barstow, Wildomar is named after its founders: William Collier, Donald Graham, and Margaret Collier Graham, the wife of Donald and sister of William.
In 2010, Wildomar was home to 32,176 people, and its population is still growing quickly. If you are considering moving to Wildomar, then now is a great time to do so. Thanks to a recent building boom, the vacancy rate is higher than in many parts of California, so you should not have too much trouble finding a cool crib. Lovers of the great outdoors will appreciate the fact that Wildomar borders the largest freshwater lake in California. If you're more of a couch potato, you might prefer the annual wine festival held just a few miles away in Temecula, where you can taste the fruits of the vines that cover this region of California. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Wildomar are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Wildomar near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Wildomar that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.