1,183 Apartments for rent in Rialto, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rialto Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rialto Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rialto Apartments with Garages (8)
- Rialto Apartments with Parking (11)
- Rialto Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rialto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Rialto Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rialto Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rialto Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fontana Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Colton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Grand Terrace Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Jurupa Valley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Highland Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Redlands Apartments with Gyms (4)
With one of the nation's largest fireworks companies in the neighborhood, you'll never have a boring night in Rialto.
California is one of the most expensive places to live in the US, and the cost of living in Rialto, a city in San Bernardino County, is definitely higher than the national median by 9%. Lucky for you, this is one of the most affordable cities in California, so it kind of evens out, right? To be more precise, the median cost of living in Rialto is well below average for California by 17.1%. With loads of excellent amenities, and unbeatable weather, Rialto has a lot to offer its residents. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rialto renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.