603 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Redwood City, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Redwood City (12)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Redwood City (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Redwood City (13)
- Redwood City Accessible Apartments (7)
- Redwood City Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Redwood City Apartments with Garages (19)
- Redwood City Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Redwood City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Redwood City Apartments with Parking (26)
- Redwood City Apartments with Pools (16)
- Redwood City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Redwood City Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Redwood City Furnished Apartments (3)
- Redwood City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- North Fair Oaks 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Carlos 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Foster City 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Menlo Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Belmont 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- East Palo Alto 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- San Mateo 2 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Palo Alto 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Hayward 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Burlingame 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Redwood City?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Redwood City?
How expensive are studio apartments in Redwood City?
Nothing says paradise like blue skies and sunshine, and Redwood City, California has that in spades. This cozy California city of 75,000 is conveniently located halfway between San Francisco and San Jose and provides a vibrant, growing place to call home after the workaday grind. It’s got plenty of entertainment, retail, scenery and fluffy clouds to go around for everyone! Whether you're new in town or moving across town, finding a rental home in Redwood City can be daunting. From the suspicious...
Having trouble with Craigslist Redwood City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Redwood City are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Redwood City near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Redwood City that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.